Monday, May 14, 2012

For all the healers...



For all the healers you are....

What would it take to actually know, embody, honour all of your magnificance and greatness?

Dang, how many times did i take on peoples energy´s, stuff?
How many times did i save peoples live.
I for sure did more than once.

What actually happened was, that i took on peoples energy´s which made them able to stay alive,they got happier and happier and my life sucked more and more. 

I can´t count the miracles any more that i brought to peoples life. 
After people hanging out with me and doing talks and so on with me, 
one miracle after another started to happen to them. 

That was amazing to watch.
To see, how people find soulmates, how they all of the sudden embody the fullfillment of most of theire dreams.
Amazing. 

But one point truely sucked. 
I always felt like shit. 
I was here totally stuck.
And most often nothing to receive for me. 
Just being tied up with all of the other peoples stuck tense energies. 

So i always wondered, 
what in the world is wrong with me?
I saw it, felt it, all the miracles that i brought to others, 
but what about me?
Still stuck....
Truely sucked...

To all of you healers out there...
What if it was time to truely honour and see, 
how much of a contribution you are, i am 
to this world?
What would it take for all of us healers, 
with the strongest capacities, 
with the most powers, 
to truely honour 
the ME 
YOU
now. 

What would it take for you 
to truely 
know and feel
what a great gift you are
to you
the world 
and everybody around you?

Actually 
this is one of the hardest 
asignments / tasks to me as well.

But what if you could 
just sit there in awww and wonder
what a miracle you are
and no matter how hard it was, 
what would it take for you, 
to truely feel, 
what a huge miracle you are?

In thanks and honour of me and you....